Who Can Benefit From This Course?
Anyone who displays the following Characteristics. These characteristics look different in a child vs an adult. For example: “unjustified suspicion that spouse is unfaithful” is pretty obvious in a married adult, but what would that look like in a child? A child may show this by constantly questioning the parent or a sibling’s loyalty, or testing the parent or a sibling’s loyalty.
- Persistent distrust and suspicion of others and their motives
- Tendency to hold grudges
- Unjustified belief that others are trying to harm or deceive you
- Angry or hostile reaction to perceived slights or insults
- Unjustified suspicion of the loyalty or trustworthiness of others
- Perceive innocent remarks or non threatening situation as personal insults or attacks
- Hesitancy to confide in others due to unreasonable fear that others will use the information against them
- Unjustified suspicion that spouse is unfaithful
What is Required to Complete this Course?
- The ability to read
- Time: Anticipated time to complete this course is 2 hours or less. For best results is it recommended to complete all the assignments as quickly as you can. Those who have time may complete it all in one day. Others who are more busy may choose to complete the assignments over several day.
What if the Person Who Needs this Course is Unwilling to Do It?
Brain Coding is governed by natural universal laws like the Law of Agency: meaning you cannot change brain codes for anyone but yourself, your children, your grandchildren, and your spouse (with spouses permission). The parent, or spouse can complete the course for the individual who needs the course if the person is unwilling. It is common for individual with these types of life challenges to resist anything that could help. This is what makes these courses so powerful and effective. A parent, grandparent, or spouse can do the work for them.
What to Expect After Completing This Course?
Individual who have completed this course report that the characteristics/symptoms listed above are eliminated or softened. For example: if the individual has the characteristic of “angry or hostile reaction to perceived slights or insults”, after completing the course the individual responds to perceived slights or insults without anger or hostility or the anger and hostility has drastically decreased to a normal level depending on the situation and the personality type of the individual.
It is common for the individual who received the new brain codes to be completely unware of any behavior or attitude change. Because the brain codes dictate the behavior and attitude, any new behavior or attitude will feel normal as if they have always behaved or thought that way. The people who interact on a regular basis will notice the changes.